Returns and Exchanges
How long do I have before making a Return/Exchange, and do I have to pay for shipping?
• You may return your items for an item Exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your order.
• USA Returned shipping cost are ( FREE ) covered by TOROE Eyewear (Limited to 1 time)
• International returned shipping costs apply to the customer.
How do I submit a Return/ Exchange?
1) Customer must fill the Return & Exchange form shown below
2) Submit the form. Once submitted, allow up 12-48 hours for our Support team to review and Validate all info.
3) Our support team will send updates and instruction via email.
How should I prepare my Return/ Exchange to make sure it gets accepted?
✔️ Returns and Exchanges must be in New, Unmarked and Unused condition with their complete original packaging
• If the returned product is received in an "unacceptable" condition:
We reserve the right to reject the returned order and the package will be mailed back to the customer at the Customers expense.
How long does it take to get my money back on a return?
Refunds will appear on your Bank statement once the returned goods have been received and processed at our facility; Allow 12-48 hours for processing.
What limits are there on Returns/ Exchanges made with TOROE?
1) There are no Returns on orders that have already used up a Warranty claim. As soon as a Warranty claim is submitted, this forfeits your ability to process a return even if within 30 days of the return window
2) Gift cards are Non-refundable and have no expiration date
3) Shipping and Shipping protection costs are also non-refundable
4) If there was a coupon or promotion applied to your order - the discounted item automatically gets assumed as the first return.
What terms apply for International (Outside USA) Returns?
• 100% money back on product cost for all New, unmarked and Unused returns that are submitted within 30 days after receiving your goods
• Original shipping costs are non-refundable if the delivery service has already occurred
• For International Returns, Return shipping costs are paid for by the customer.
Who pays for shipping on an Exchange?
• TOROE Eyewear will cover the cost of the customers First exchange- including the shipment returning to our facility and the New shipment to customer that includes the exchanged item.
• Shipping costs for continued exchanges after the first occurence, become responsibility of the customer.
How many times can I exchange a product on a single order?
Exchanges are unlimited but limited to 1 at TOROE Eyewear's expense.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE PROCESS
STEP 1: Fill out the form below